Back in Stock: Mid-February
Place your preorder now and your order will go out as soon as it's available!
Meet the Trendsetter. Simple and unfussy, we add a clear non-toxic varnish for added protection against stains and moisture. Add a little gloss to your crib for an instant style update.
- Fits flush and secure to any bed height within 11in of top rail
- Sustainable, locally sourced beechwood offers antibacterial and antistatic protection
- All high quality water-based finishes are non-toxic with zero or low VOC to promote a healthy sleep environment
- Assembles in less than 15 minutes
- Go mobile with lockable roller kit so you can bring your babybay® into any room (sold separately)
- For use up to approximately 6 months of age
- Recommended by lactation consultants, optimal for breast & formula feeding
The babybay® bedside sleeper is a baby crib that attaches securely and easily to your bed so you can soothe and nurse your baby without leaving the comfort of your covers. Safe and snug in his or her own bedside baby crib your baby is right by your side, which means extra bonding time and reduced risk of nighttime crises. With a modular design, you can transform your babybay® into a portable baby crib using a roller kit and bassinet conversion kit.
Trusted top-reviews from parenting and children's magazines.
Next to being held in your arms, the crib is the place where baby most spends time cradled in comfort. babybay®'s are half-moon shaped to mimic the protective feel of a hug. Solidly built, eco-friendly beechwood construction means your babybay® is strong, sustainable, durable, and made to last. Customize your babybay® with a babynest®, adding softness, comfort, and style.
- sleeping platform: 33.5 in x 17.5 in
- dimensions: 36 in long, 20 in deep, 37 in tall
- weight: 32 lbs
- Safe certified by JPMA ASTM and TUV/GS
- Made in Germany to the highest European quality standards
*Bassinet conversion, mattress, and sheets not included. Please purchase separately.