Meet the Purist. In many cultures, white symbolizes purity, innocence, and wholeness. Radiate a sense of positivity and reflection with our brightest babybay®.
- Fits flush and secure to any bed height within 11in of top rail
- Sustainable, locally-sourced beechwood offers antibacterial and antistatic protection
- All high quality water-based finishes are non-toxic with zero or low VOC to promote a healthy sleep environment
- Assembles in less than 15 minutes
- Go mobile with lockable roller kit so you can bring your babybay® into any room (sold separately)
- For use up to approximately 6 months of age
- Recommended by lactation consultants, optimal for breast & formula feeding
This baby crib is an innovative bedside cosleeper that securely attaches to your bed, allowing for safe co-sleeping while your baby stays snug in his or her own babybay®. With the babybay®'s modular design you can transform your crib into a portable bassinet using a roller kit and bassinet conversion kit.
Trusted top-reviews from parenting and children's magazines.
Next to being held in your arms, the crib is the place where baby most spends time cradled in comfort. babybay®'s are half-moon shaped to mimic the protective feel of a hug. Solidly built, eco-friendly beechwood construction means your babybay® is strong, sustainable, durable, and made to last. Customize your babybay® with a babynest®, adding softness, comfort, and style.
- sleeping platform: 33.5 in x 17.5 in
- dimensions: 36 in long, 20 in deep, 37 in tall
- weight: 32 lbs
- Safe certified by JPMA ASTM and TUV/GS
- Made in Germany to the highest European quality standards
*Bassinet conversion, mattress, and sheets not included. Please purchase separately.