Babybay Organic Comfort Mattress Pad with Dry Comfort Mattress Protector
Our special combination of coconut fiber and natural latex produces a mattress that is extremely breathable and moisture wicking. The coconut fiber's hollow construction provide excellent pressure distribution and support. Quality tested and approved by the Environmental Institute in Cologne, this is one of the best Eco-Organic bedding options for your baby.
- Fits snugly in the babybay® bedside sleeper frame without gaps
- Cover is easily removable by zipper
- Lightweight and durable - no dipping or warping with extended use
- Odor and stain resistant
- Free from hazardous chemicals
- Certified baby-safe by the Oeko-Tex-Standard 100 Class 1 for Babies
- Mattress made from coconut fiber and natural latex
- Climate Cover® Mattress Protector made from 42% Cotton, 32% Nylon and 26% Polyester
- Dimensions 33in x 18in x 2in
- Cover is machine washable up to 140°F
Mattress quality plays an important role in the natural sleep rhythms of your baby. The stable foam core is firm enough to keep your baby's growing bones safe, and its durability means the mattress can withstand nightly tossing and turning. The good news? Our mattresses are so comfortable many parents notice their babies are less restless since they're swaddled in comfort! The perfect fit of our mattresses in the babybay® crib means it's quick and easy to change the sheets.
*Please note this only fits babybay®s purchased in the USA.