Mutsy has developed a new premium edition of the Igo, inspired by the innovative technical fabrics applied in sport fashion. This new reflect edition is essentially sporty but with a strong emphasis on fashion, comfort and safety. The quilted soft parts feature a water repellent and wind repellent fabric as top layer and are finished with chic details, such as aluminum buttons, nylon zippers with metallic finish and fiber leatherette accents. The liner of the canopy is made of 3M reflective material for a real jet set look, but also increases the visibility of your stroller in the dark. The back layer of the cot canopy can be zipped open and turned inside out, showing 2 reflective triangles for utmost safety. When expanding the seat canopy a big reflective surface will appear in the middle of the hood to make sure nobody passes without seeing you. The Igo Reflect Cosmo Edition combined with the new camel leather details match perfectly with the cosmo edition chassis with taupe leather push bar.
- 5-point adjustable safety harness
- Reversible seat allows 2 ways for baby to face (forward-facing or parent-facing)
- Can be used as a modern pram with the available bassinet and a travel system with a compatible Maxi-Cosi infant car seat with the use of an adaptor (bassinet, infant car seat and adaptor each sold separately) or as a single stroller with the included child seat
- Easy, compact fold with car seat attached for easy carrying and transport
- Removable, brown leatherette wrapped bumper bar
- Seat can be reclined to a totally flat sleeping position
- Backrest and footrest are fully adjustable for maximum child comfort
- Height-adjustable handlebar with eye-catching brown leatherette grip
- Finished aluminum frame
- Rear wheel parking brakes
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Wheels can be easily removed for compact storage
- Front wheel suspension offers an extra smooth and stable ride even on bumpy roads
- Never-flat, lightweight foam tires
- Hand washable fabric
- Extendable canopy shields your child from the elements
- Easily accessible, under-seat storage basket
The Mutsy Igo is the perfect stroller for parents who prefer comfort and style. There are various attachments that fit to the frame:
- pram body
- seat with canopy and bumper bar
- Maxi-Cosi car seats (Mico AP, Mico NXT, Mico 30, Mico Max 30, Mico Max Custom, Prezi)
For your child: The backrest and leg support can be set to various positions. This is very important for the health of your child as small children should not sit in the same position for extended periods. The seat canopy can be extended if you are using the reclining position or if you want to protect your child against bright sunlight. Thanks to the double-layered back section on the canopy, the seat is always well ventilated. It can face forwards or towards the parents on the frame.
For you: the pram body is mounted quite high on the frame. As a result, you will not hurt your back when you lift the child out of the pram body. The controls for setting the seat position are to be found at the back of the seat, high on the back, so that you can reach them more easily. Set the push-bar at the best height for you with the handy button. The Igo frame (particularly in combination with the foam tyres) is as light as a feather and this makes it even easier to handle.
Fold the Igo frame easily with seat and canopy. The result is a very compact and portable package. Want it even smaller? No Problem: in the flick of a wrist, you can remove the wheels (and then install them again just as easily). Thanks to the fold-lock, the Igo stays compact and folded during transport.
The wheels, with extra shock-absorbing air tyres or very light foam tyres, can swivel around 360°. The air tyres are ideal for an uneven surface. For city use, and if you wish to keep the weight of the buggy to an absolute minimum, you should opt for the foam tyres.
Unique Technical Features
- The front wheels have an integrated front wheel suspension for extra comfort for your child, especially on bumpy roads.
- The front wheel suspension ensures that the front wheels remain on the ground when turning the pushchair (Anti-Wheel Lift); this ensures stability and makes steering much easier.
- The design of the central hinge at the top of the chassis is extra child-friendly.
- The buttons on the push bar are easy and light to operate, so that folding is much easier.
|chassis + lightweight tyres||19.18 lbs|
|chassis + air tyres||20.06 lbs|
|pram body||7.5 lbs|
|chassis open||31.5 inch||22.83 inch||43.31 inch|
|chassis folded||27.56 inch||22.83 inch||15.35 inch|
|pram body||32.28 inch||16.54 inch||22.83 inch|